Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Why is NET10's coverage so unbelievably awesome?

It's simple, really. When you're with AT&T you're dependent upon their network. Same with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint and the rest.

NET10 is different. There's no "NET10 Network." NET10 uses AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and other carriers' networks.

The NET10 phones for sale in retail stores and online are configured to operate on the best possible network in each area they're sold. That's why some phones are available in certain areas and not others.

Roaming? There's never an extra charge for roaming with Net10 since you're never "out of network." In the rare instance you're in an area outside your primary network, NET10 has agreements with local networks for coverage. That's why you rarely hear about "dropped calls" or "dead zones" with NET10.

Better than any single network; that's NET10!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do love the NET10 service! It's very true that their network coverage is the best. I regularly seem to have signal when none of my friends get any bars. Most of them use phones on the major networks and it never ceases to amaze me that my humble NET10 phone is the one that is the most reliable. Good going NET10!

Unknown said...

Until you order it online and they ship your model of phone but that phone doesn't match the towers nearby. I live in anchorage alaska and none of the zip codes match, and is especially wore because I have an a10e for some reason. It wants to use Verizon or what ever. But none of that should matter because all of the phones are sold here. Its ridiculous. Not to mention for a person who wants there information safe so i use prepaid Visa instead of debit. I guess I donated $120. Gee thanks.

Post a Comment